You can use this strategy on any time frame and market (forex, stocks, gold, indices, etc.). It works just as well for day trading forex on a 15-minute chart or indices on a 5-minute chart as it does for swing trading on a 1-hour or 4-hour chart.
Is this a forex strategy that works every time?
No, of course not. No strategy can guarantee that.
But when you trade with a good risk reward ratio like I explain below, you don't need to win every time.
Watch the video above to learn the simple step by step process I follow to find the best entry, stop loss, and take profit levels to trade this strategy successfully.
Here's what we cover in the video:
1. Best entry, take profit and stop loss levels.
2. Smart strategy for entries in trend change.
3. How to use Fibonacci levels the right way.
5. Support becomes resistance strategy.
6. Profitable trailing stop loss technique.
At (2:15) and (5:58) in the video I explain what might be the most accurate forex strategy strategy on how you can use the signals to trade reversals and get even better risk reward ratio trades.
Here's how it works: